Wednesday, August 29, 2012

16 JJ Vintage Glass - Welcome!

16 JJ Vintage Glass - Welcomes you.

This site has a focus on Glass.  Vintage.  Antique, Crystal, Art Glass, Pressed Glass, Bohemian and Carnival Glass.
It will also focus on Makers: Fenton, Jeanette, Etsy, Indiana, Shannon, Waterford and more.
Another area I want to address is Identification of Makers and their Marks.
Lastly, I am hoping this will become a venue to Sale, Purchase, and Show Glass at its'best.

I realize this is a step by step process. I am a newbie to blogging. So I will be open to ideas in design and display. Also in comments.  Hopefully you will become a member and showcase your wares, your questions, your ideas, and what you have to sale, and a place you can make offers on the glass presented by myself and you!

Thank you for your participation.
 
16 JJ Vintage Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment